Diplo has been a busy man lately. Between managing Mad Decent, producing Snoop Lion's debut album and touring around the world, he has also found time to work with Jillionare and Walshy Fire to complete Major Lazer's second full length album. "Free The Universe" is set for release on February 19th, 2013, but the trio gave fans a tantalizing tease today by revealing the entire track-listing for the collaboration-filled LP.
The album's first two singles, "Get Free" and "Jah No Partial," will join twelve other tracks which draw upon a collection of diverse contributors from Laidback Luke to Santigold and Vampire Weekend. The majority seem poised to be Major Lazer's signature reggae-infused EDM, but how exactly a song titled "Bubble Butt" featuring both Bruno Mars and TYGA will turn out - is hard to say. Watch the official preview for "Free the Universe," which includes a snippit of the moombah-heavy Bumaye (Watch Out For This), and peruse the full track list below.
Stay tuned to Into the AM for more info on "Free the Universe" as it develops.
Free The Universe Track List
1. You're No Good (FEAT. SANTIGOLD, VYBZ KARTEL, DANIELLE HAIM & YASMIN)
2. Jet Blue Jet (Feat. Leftside, GTA, Razz & Biggy)
3. Get Free (Feat. Amber Of Dirty Projectors)
4. Jah No Partial (Feat. Flux Pavilion)
5. Wind Up (Feat. Elephant Man & Opal)
6. Scare Me (Feat. Peaches & Timberlee)
7. Jessica (Feat. Ezra Koenig Of Vampire Weekend)
8. Bumaye (Watch Out For This) (Feat. Busy Signal & Flexican)
9. Keep Cool (Feat. Shaggy & Wynter Gordon)
10. Sweat (Feat. Laidback Luke & Ms. Dynamite)
11. Reach For The Stars (Feat. Wyclef Jean)
12. Bubble Butt (Feat. Bruno Mars, Tyga & Mystic)
13. Mashup The Dance (Feat. The Partysquad & Ward 21)
14. Playground (Feat. Bugle & Arama)